Job Title Senior SQA Engineer
Enterprise64 is a U.S.-based technology company that creates digital solutions for startups to Fortune 500 companies in the United States, Europe, and United Arab Emirates. We are growing rapidly across all our global offices and have career opportunities for senior profiles who are looking to work in a fast-growing company, work in a fun environment, looking to be challenged, grow, and fast-track their career.
We are looking for a Senior SQA Engineer, with strong experience in manual and automation testing to help us with our QA Center of Excellence. The senior SQA will be responsible to work with the product owners and other stakeholders in assessing services and products developed by the development teams to ensure the quality is met.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- 4 - 7 years experience as a Senior SQA with both manual and automation testing.
- Experience with Cypress and Selenium is an asset
- Experience with, Functional, API, or End-to-End testing experience.
- Understanding API Documentation and Integrations.
- Experience in API Platforms such as Postman and Jmeter
- Review the user stories, acceptance criteria, design test scenarios, and test cases
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases based on new and existing requirements.
- Identify, submit and issue errors to development for correction, and retest once errors have been corrected. Track defects and causal analysis to closure.
- Create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- Convert manual regression scenarios to automated test cases.
- Assist with software deployments and validation in QA and production environments.
- Identify and thoroughly document product defects.
- Keep track of new features/functionality added and prepare test cases to verify them
- Generate clear and well-written documentation for software verification requirements, plans, procedures and reports.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for structuring and improving the testing processes
- Track record of showcasing finding things to test before being told or before a bug.
- A good foundation in time management and prioritization.
- Communication skills to be able to share test frameworks implemented to the team members in an elaborate manner and answer any questions related to them.
- Hands-on experience with Agile toolsets like JIRA.
- Experience with nonfunctional testing would be a plus.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced Agile team environment.
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Benefits working for Enterprise64
- Medical facility for employees, spouse and children.
- Performance based bonus.
- Project-based bonus.
- Referral bonus.
- Provident Fund.
- Transportation service.
- Work from home facility.
- Holidays, Vacations, Casual Leaves and Sick Leaves.
- Leave Encashment.
- Opportunity to travel abroad and gain international exposure.
- Opportunity to work and live in the U.S. and get qualified for H-1B Visa.
- Professional career growth opportunities as we grow our team.
Powered by JazzHR