Job Title Warehouse Supervisor (Port
Sunridge Foods Pvt Ltd, one of the leading Food Industry in FMCG sector. We are currently recruiting for “Warehouse Supervisor” for our office located in Port Qasim, Karachi. An incumbent will be performing the following responsibilities.
An incumbent will be performing the following responsibilities.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Plan, organize, supervise, and participate in daily warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety, and distribution of equipment and supplies and maintenance of inventory.
- Supervise the processing of requisitions and requests to invoice for reimbursements of warehouse codes; complete requisitions for needed materials to assure adequate stock levels.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments.
In order to flourish and further develop in this role, you must have;
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics or related field is preferred.
Experience/Skills: 03 to 04 years of proven experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From Rs40,000.00 per month
- Where are you located?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 3 years (Required)