Job Title Lead
CitrusBits is a renowned and top award-winning digital development company based out of California, USA. It has been recognized in the list of top B2B companies by Clutch, a rating and review platform out of Washington, D.C., in their annual research. More recently, it has been awarded 4 Silver Davey Awards in the domain of mobile app technology announced by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA). The Davey Awards honors outstanding creative work and progress from the best small businesses from across the globe. The executives from organizations such as Yahoo, MTV, Microsoft, Monster.com, Push, Disney, Condé Nast, Sesame Workshop, Publicis, Worktank, and many others make up the members of the AIVA. Previously, CitrusBits has won numerous technology awards.
CitrusBits is in the process of expanding in Pakistan and recently onboarded an experienced CEO and now building a leadership team to expand its team of 80 people in Pakistan. To handle the expansion, it has also acquired a dedicated office building in Islamabad with over 25,000 sq feet and currently building out the new office space.
We are looking for a highly talented Lead QA Engineer to help accelerate our growing professional services business, with a minimum of 5+ years of experience. The role includes delivering high-quality products that scale to millions of users, applying new industry trends, and challenging your peers to deliver results. The successful candidate will be working alongside other engineers and developers, along with the project manager and product owner to facilitate the development and delivery of products.
We are seeking a person that thrives at working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and possesses excellent communication skills. Qualified candidates will be results-oriented, self-driven, and possess the ability to successfully prioritize and execute several tasks at any given time.
- Responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery
- Responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing
- Responsible for suggesting solutions to identified quality problems
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Writing and reviewing testing plans
- Creating test plan automation procedures
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects