Job Title Engineer
Business segment: NRS - BRST
The Role: SQA Engineer
The Team: The selected candidate will be part of the S&P Global Technology’s Brokerage, Research, Sales & Trading (BRST) team. SQA Engineer is responsible to functions and the Business to ensure quality delivery of our products. scalable solutions by working directly with product development team.
Our team culture is oriented towards equality in the realm of SQA Engineer irrespective of hierarchy promoting innovation. One should feel empowered to iterate over ideas and experimentation without the fear of failure.
The Impact: You will work with our global team of BRST and will primarily focus on the quality of our highly available applications by means of automation and manual testing and building solutions to test applications.Your challenge will be reducing the “time to market” for products without compromising quality, by using automation and innovation. You will use a wide range of technologies.
What’s in it for you:
- Build a career with a global company
- Grow and improve your skills by working on enterprise-level products and new technologies.
- Passion for quality assurance and attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn new technologies, methods & tools
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed.
- Apply, design, and develop automation testing strategies and build automation testing frameworks.
- Execute test scripts, analyze failures, report defects and generate test execution reports.
- Test Automation for various test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Setup and mange CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborating with Product Owners and Software Developers to develop solutions.
What We’re Looking For:
- 6-9 years of experience with manual and automation testing skills (70% Automation+ 30% Manual).
- Experience in C#, Selenium, BDD using SpecFlow and Gherkin.
- Experience in API and GUI automation testing.
- Basic knowledge of OOP/OOD.
- Experienced in writing and executing test cases, reporting, and tracking defects, preparing test reports, and building test automation suites.
- Analyze Business and Functional Requirements, Features, User Stories for creating test cases.
- Experience of working “AGILE + DevOps” process management methodology, SDLC, STLC and QA processes.
- Experience with modern DevOps tools like Git, TeamCity, TFS etc.
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment, and can work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
The following experience would be advantageous:
- ISTQB certification
- Prior Experience withAWS platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of Splunk is a plus.
Flexible Working (optional)
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
The Location: Hyderabad
About Company Statement:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments, and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work.
S&P Global Ratings offers critical insights for credit, risk and sustainable finance solutions that are essential to translating complexity into clarity, so market participants can uncover opportunities.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.
S&P Global Mobility turns invaluable insights captured from automotive data to help our clients understand today’s market, reach more customers, and shape the future of automotive mobility.
S&P Dow Jones Indices provides iconic and innovative index solutions, bringing transparency to global capital markets.
S&P Global Engineering Solutions solves for tomorrow’s challenges today by transforming workflows and end-user experiences with data, insights & technology.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to:EEO.Compliance@spglobal.comand your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfdescribes discrimination protections under federal law.