- Full Time
Karachi, Sindhand 1 more locations
- Published : 2022-06-11
Job Title Senior Graphic Designer
Horizon Technologies is looking for a senior graphic designer to create and manage digital and print media designs for our marketing needs. The senior graphic designer's responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
To be successful as a senior graphic designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, an excellent senior graphic designer will ensure that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content.
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Generating fresh concepts, creative mind, own post/campaign design
- Review junior designer drafts to ensure quality.
- Generating fresh concepts.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Liaising between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- As a designer, the person will be responsible to design thumbnails, designing banners, and flex for upcoming campaigns.
- As a designer, you should have good aesthetic sense and should be able to show your skills in a variety of designs.
- You should have complete command over print media designs.
Senior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- A graphic design qualification or similar.
- Portfolio with design projects.
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g., In-Design. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, Coral draw).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Aesthetic skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
This is the third shift onsite night job and the timing of this job is from 6:00 PM till 3:00 AM (Mon to Fri).
Fluency in English is a must.