Job Title Sales Executive
Salary 325,000 PKR (per month)
A Sales Executive is a professional who ensures to achieve the annual sales goals for the company and works towards achieving them with the assistance of the Sales Manager & Sales Associates.
The job is based on setting up a strategy to find new prospects and sales leads and converting them into paid users or customers, the focus of the market is related to Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) services to Consumers, and Corporate Clients, Facility Management Clients i-e Building, Offices, Commercial Organizations, and MEP Services for Newly Constructed Building.
- Responsible to adhere the set sales goals and sales strategies by the Sales Head / Line Manager
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs purely on consumer market and specifically for MEP services.
- Setting up meetings with potential MEP clients and listening to their concerns to finalize and generate leads.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services of MEP to Potential Clients to finalize the leads.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Negotiate/close deals with potential clients
- Take care of the clients and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- Researching prospects and generating leads of consumer market by the usage of latest tools and techniques.
- Contacting potential and existing Clients on the phone, by email, and in person on frequent basis to keep them intact with Company’s Services.
- Handling Clients questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals to the Clients for generating the leads.
- Responsible for the Recovery of payments from Clients on regular basis in liaising with Finance Department
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Adherence of the decisions taken out in regular sales team meetings.
- Any other task assigned by the Management.