Job Title Sales Executive
Regal Marketing Pvt. Ltd. is among the fastest-growing marketing network around the world having its offices in many cities of Pakistan and worldwide agents. The company deals in all matters of housing societies, residential plots, commercial plots and property. We are a team of highly professional people with 7+ years of combined experience in real estate. Regal marketing private limited is the name of the trust; we focus on building long-term relationships with our client partners. We start with extensive research and accomplish the matured implementation right from the first step to property planning and profit placement. We understand that all clients have unique needs, and we strive to custom tailor programs to accomplish everyone’s goals and dreams. We value transparency in our relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external stakeholders
We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Sales Executive to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. The Sales Executive's responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals. You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
To be successful as a Sales Executive, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company. Ultimately, an exceptional Sales Executive should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the company's client base while fulfilling the business needs of existing clients
- Developing/implementing sales strategies and conducting an analysis of sales activities against set goals by compiling and analyzing sales figures
- Assisting in developing a sustainable business model by fostering long-term strategic partnerships with clients through superior customer services; and supporting the team in achieving targets by analyzing the market, sales and customer-buying trends.
- Meeting the revenue targets assigned on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis, and discovering new customer leads by identifying new markets and customer segments while ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market
- Offer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a sales executive or similar role (experience in Real Estate is Preferred).
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Benefits Offered by Regal Marketing Pvt. Ltd.:
- Market Competitive Salary
- Varying % of Commission Per Sale
- Travel Allowance
- Training Perio