Job Title Automation Lead
Salary 225,000 PKR (per month)
We are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer who has hands-on experience in Selenium testing, Unit testing, and User Acceptance to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them. They deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team.
- Design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of software, and release management process.
- Ensure all new features are supported by automated end-to-end test coverage that includes all the critical functionalities on the website and internal tools.
- Install and set up databases and backup applications to prevent errors and protect against data loss.
- Analyze systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect apps.
- Collaborate with other engineering team members to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems.
- 5 + years of experience working in an agile development environment as a QA/automation engineer
- Strong programming skills,
- Proficiency with test automation tools, such as Selenium Webdriver, Cypress
- Experience using Git, CircleCI and/or Jenkins
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL
- Proven record of Selenium testing, Unit testing, and User Acceptance
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Good reasons with us
- Interesting development opportunities
- We communicate openly and directly
- Interested in a long-term cooperation
- Demanding activities in a qualified and committed team
- Attractive remuneration