Job Title Programmer Analyst (Android)
Programmer Analyst (Android), AKDN dHRC
Entity: Aga Khan University
Introduction to the Aga Khan University:
The Aga Khan University is a private, international university committed to international standards of excellence in teaching, research and service. Its teaching hospital, the Aga Khan University Hospital has been accredited by the prestigious Joint Commission International for achieving the highest international healthcare standards.
Job Role / Responsibilities:
The incumbent will apply problem solving and analytical skills to resolve various challenges for digital health projects. He/she will build scalable, highly reliable products for native or hybrid applications i.e., mobile apps (iOS, Android), ensure security protocols, and interact with cross functional teams to produce solutions.
You will be responsible to:
- build scalable, highly reliable products for native and hybrid applications, i.e., mobile (iOS, Android).
- successfully conduct, address and ensure privacy, security and penetration testing of applications.
- design, develop and maintain local database structures and transactions.
- deploy and maintain applications on Google Play Store and App Store.
- resolve a variety of challenges using problem-solving and analytical skills
- interact with cross functional teams to produce win-win solutions.
- estimate engineering efforts and propose realistic schedules.
- identify and resolve complex production issues.
- update applications as per Google Play Store and App Store requirements.
Eligibility Criteria / Requirements:
- BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent) plus 2+ years of professional experience in related field or a MSc in Computer Science
- 2+ years’ of relevant work experience
- expert in Android studio
- Proficient in SQL, Firestore database and push notification