You were redirected to a job similar to the one requested, because the one requested is no longer available
Job Title Manager Systems Security
- Work with MTBC’s Information Security Team to implement recommended security practices on network and cloud infrastructure to remove the reported vulnerabilities.
- Work with MTBC’s Information Security Team to perform comprehensive risk assessments across network infrastructure and plan/implement remediation.
- Work with MTBC’s Information Security Team to ensure compliance with the security standards like ISO27001, ISO9001, PCI-DSS, HIPAA/Hi-Tech security/regulatory requirements.
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Manage security products like Anti-virus, WAFs, Network Firewalls, HIDS/NIDS etc.
- Regularly perform security checks and troubleshooting
- Identify problems in a timely manner
- Suggest and implement solutions for improvement
- Stay up to date with latest security technology and trends
- Proven work experience as a Systems Administrator / Systems Engineer / Systems Security Engineer or Similar role.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Hands on experience on DNS, DHCP, Windows and Linux Server environments.
- Hands on experience in cloud security systems, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Knowledge and experience with HTTP and HTTPS on windows and Linux servers as well as their underlying implementations
Tools / Skills
- Vulnerability analysis and fixation.
- Penetration testing, Intrusion detection
- Security information and event management
- Cybersecurity: HTTPS, SSL, and TLS
- Endpoint Threat Detection & Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Endpoint / server and data encryption.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- A current understanding of common web vulnerabilities.