Job Title Lead Enrichment Specialist
At Glow, we believe that great insurance should protect a person’s entire life, not just the hours when they’re at work. That’s why we’re working towards providing holistic coverage so that small businesses can protect their people at work, life, and everything in between.
As a Lead Enrichment Specialist, you’ll help improve our data by researching contact information for small businesses we’ve sourced using our sophisticated lead generation tool. Each lead is important as it can potentially be a client.
Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding weekly goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and maintaining the accuracy as well as quality of data, all in a team-focused environment.
- Research contact information for small businesses in order to improve our lead data.
- Accurately document lead contact information.
- Achieve and consistently exceed goals - a strong work ethic and tenacity are key!
- Manage your time effectively in order to complete your daily goals.
- Work independently and hit goals without needing to be micromanaged.
What we’re looking for
- You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity.
- You’re an excellent researcher.
- You have an eye for detail and you're methodical with your work.
- You're a great communicator and ask the right questions.
- You're well-organized and process-oriented.
- You're a team player, but also able to work independently.
- You're able to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- You're tech-savvy.
- You must speak fluent English
- Bachelor's degree, you’ve studied abroad or at a top university
- The ability to work 9am-6pm US Eastern Time Zone.
- Apply, if your profile meets our requirements, we will invite you for a quick video interview
- Complete a quick video interview
- If you meet our requirements, we will schedule an online interview and make a quick decision
- Windows PC or Mac OS
- A minimum Intel i5 processor or better / AMD Athlon or Ryzen 3+
- A minimum of 8 GB of RAM
- 1 additional monitor/screen
- Quiet, noise-free home office space that is free of distractions.
- Existing High-Speed Internet access (preferably Ethernet, no Wireless) with a minimum of 10 Mbps download
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to Rs100,000.00 per month
- Are you willing to work US Eastern Time?
- English native-like (Required)