Job Title Lead Operations-2200017762
Primary Location: Africa & Middle East-Pakistan-Karachi
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 22/Jul/2022, 4:57:30 PM
Unposting Date: 05/Aug/2022, 10:59:00 PM
- Ability to manage BAU and assigned tasks to meet the timeline. Awareness and understanding of Group business strategy and model related to this role.
- Work with management to ensure full understanding of business strategy,plans,products,performance and risk related issues at business unit level and communicating these to the relevant members.
- Ensure implementation of AML/CDD Risk framework tools & manual that are necessary for risk management activities.
- Ensure timely submission of Decks/MI’s required by Group /Region / Local forums/stakeholders.
- Ensure timely preparation and escalation of CDD related MI’s to the relevant stakeholders.
- CPBB,Pakistan,COO Retail Banking.
- Ensure AML CDD framework is adhered to, initially the risk methodology / policies and then the relevant Group Operation risk Policies and procedure adherence.
- Ensure compliance of Group Code of Conduct
People and Talent
- To Coordinate training efforts to promote risk management and compliance culture within the function/Business.
- Ensure gaps are identified and staffs are suitably trained on operational risk and compliance.
- Assist in building relationships across the region to understand issues and identify areas for improvement for the organization as a whole.
- Share best practice to improve the control environment.
- Provide assistance to the business in meeting regulatory requirements.
- Ensure tracking of individual leadership and development programs.
- Tracking identified risks, monitoring residual risks, identifying new risks and evaluating their effectiveness.
- Ensure early identification and escalation of risks,issues,trends and developments to relevant stakeholders
- Be Prepared to raise issues / concerns outside the normal audit process.
- Delivery of the agreed assignment in the country and region, understanding the key issues arising and escalating any significant findings that remain unresolved.
- Ensure to review and assess risks within my given segment and maintain complete oversight of the risk with controls and ensure that the same are escalated to the respective risk forums with appropriate action plans. Where there is a need to retarget or change any action emanating out of any external/uncontrollable factor, the same will be escalated well before time for necessary actions to be imparted with required approval as per the bank’s requirement
- Ensure compliance of all relevant policies /procedure applied to the job.
- To Support Governance model in terms of identification / tracking and escalation norms.
- Data confidentiality policy is strictly adhered to.
- To support for closure of CST’s and minimizing CST error rate.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
Frontline staff / Branches
Retail Assurance team / BRM
FCC / Compliance