Job Title Internal Auditor
The Millennium Education is a Leading Private Sector Education System from K-12 with schools and colleges across the Pakistan.
Senior Internal Auditor is a critical role responsible for adding value and improve the operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes
- Determine internal control scope and develop internal audit of the company.
- Prepare or contribute to the internal audit work plans (including risk management) and process as per the Internal Audit Practices.
- Manage assignments which include the detail planning of audit assignments, audit testing, and reporting in accordance with Internal Audit methodology.
- Document audit findings, draft audit reports, ensure that audit issues are communicated and resolved in a timely manner as well as obtain necessary approvals when needed.
- Payroll audit at the end of every month by collaborating with Payroll Department.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders on a regular basis to discuss audit findings and stay updated with recent developments.
- Review corrective actions implemented by management in line with audit observations and assess whether the same can be recommended for closure.
- Maintain updated statistics for open and overdue action items along with status/reasons for delay in implementation of remedial action items.
- Prepare and maintain audit working paper files in line with applicable internal auditing standards and internal policies and processes.
- Continually strive to enhance professional and personal skills to be able to perform assigned tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Draft segments of reports and communications on the results of work performed for the review by the management. Report all observations together with the recommendations to the management.
- Carry out additional tasks assigned by Directors, GMs, and HOD & Stakeholders.