Job Title Internal Auditor
- Perform financial / non-financial audits and associate works in accordance with the audit plan.
- Prepare and ensure final reports are issued with all recommendations agreed upon and accepted by the auditee after discussion and regular follow-up of the implementation of those recommendations
- Prepare and keep updated audit working papers/files as per IPPF (The International Professional Practices Framework) standards
- Initiate and follow-up on audit recommended development in automation system forms and reports related to company operations in coordination with auditee & IT department (where applicable)
- Liaisons with auditees/departments for audit matters and maintain a good working relationship
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Executive Internal Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- BBA-Finance/CA (partially qualified).
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Preferred)