Job Title Flutter Developer
We are looking out for a Flutter Developer at Rapidtack smc-pvt Limited, who will be running and designing product application features across various cross platform devices. Just like Lego boxes that fit on top of one another, we are looking out for someone who has experience using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customized and deployed anywhere. Someone who is passionate about code writing, solving technical errors and taking up full ownership of app development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single code base.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Expectations in the first week
- Understand the various practices and processes followed in the team.
- Familiarize yourself with the different stacks and products.
Expectations in the first month
- Build a code base using Dart for one product feature.
- Document and run tests to enhance product performance.
Expectations in the first six months
- Take feedback and improve the code base for future upgrades.
- Lead development initiatives for other features.
Skills and qualifications
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 3+ years knowledge in mobile app development.
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and been exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
- Experience working remotely and coordinating tech initiatives with different teams to deliver projects.
- Worked at any stage startup or have developed projects of their own ideas.
Round 1 : Take a home test that involves writing a solution code to a problem statement.
Round 2 : Technical interview testing hard and soft skills
Round 3 : Interview with the founder of the company.
Round 4 : HR Interview.
Why work with us
At Rapidtack smc-pvt Limited , you have the Work in a fully remote (work from anywhere) role.
Receive a more-than-competitive salary plus benefits.
A flat and transparent culture.
Support for setting up home office.
Enjoy a culture with opportunities for exponential growth and learning.
Who you'll work with?
You will be working together with the founder, the engineering team lead and design team.