Job Title Civil Draftman
We are looking for an Experienced AutoCAD Draftsman.
- Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
- Seamlessly integrating and working with project managers design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
- Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
- Creating and continually updating project drawings lists.
- Printing various formats of drawing sets for project managers and site superintendents.
- Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
- Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects, subcontractors, project managers, etc.
- Seeking clarity and understanding from engineers and project managers when you are not 100% certain of something.
- Organizing and uploading drawings to web-based storage sites/collaboration project sites to share drawings with project and subcontractors.
- Create, edit, and update standard details for use in projects.
Qualitative and Other Attributes Required:
A passion for doing high-quality work.
- The ability to think critically, innovate, and solve challenging technical problems.
- High attention to detail.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Being able to self-start and self-motivate when there is no one available to provide instruction.
- Capacity to handle the pressure.
- Strong work ethic, and the ability to handle peak work times.
- Mental and emotional fitness.
- Good Handsome package will be offered based on skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs40,000.00 - Rs50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lahore: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)