Job Title Legal
- Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager (Legal Affairs) - Karachi
- To prepare and review suits, petitions and interlocutory applications filed on behalf of the Company.
- Drafting and vetting a range of Company contracts and legal documents.
- To review and advise on constitutional agreements and documents of the Company, including the Joint Venture, Technical and Distributorship Agreements.
- To review and provide opinions on laws and related matters, including but not limited to taxation, consumer protection law, contractual obligations, competition law, intellectual property law and banking transactions.
- To instruct and assist external legal counsel on all litigation whether Civil or Criminal in nature, and to monitor and regularly update management on the status of all litigation.
- To assist the Company Secretary in Corporate and governance matters.
- To advise, strategize and assist management in all legal matters of the Company.
Job Status: openWe, Executive Search Worldwide are inquest of suitable candidates for Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager (Legal Affairs) for one of our Prominent Clients.
Position Title: Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager (Legal Affairs)
Position Based In: Karachi - Pakistan
Employer / Client’s Detail: A leading Automobile Company
Gender: Equal Opportunity Employer
Education: LLB from well reputed institute. LLM or any further legal Qualification may be an additional advantage.
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant legal experience
Skills: Good written, communication and leadership skills. Proficiency in MS Office, Windows, Internet and Email applications. Fluency in English and Urdu language.
Job Descriptions / Responsibilities: