You were redirected to a job similar to the one requested, because the one requested is no longer available
Job Title Administration Officer
Salary 55,000 PKR (per month)
- Together with the Project Finance/HR Manager, ensure that all MSF staff has applied and obtained on time any visa, stay, travel, or working permits in the mission country according to needs, and keep information on legal, and administrative procedures
- Maintain the support travel service and information about ongoing processes, specific situations, or changes in the procedures related to visas, work permits, etc.
- Networking & representation with the Passport office for visa and work permit
- Provides administrative support to the HR department in execution and of daily administration activities.
- Establish and maintain professional contacts with relevant authorities, depending on the context and the needs of the mission.
- Ensure that no illegal money is paid to any authorities or any individual, promoting and sharing MSF principles and values at all levels.
- Keep all HR documentation and files updated, properly filed, and easily accessible for the internal users.
- Under the direction of the Project Finance/ HR Manager execute some recruitment activities ensuring transparency and equity and issuing job offers conveniently in order to meet HR needs.
- Inform all the new staff on Internal Regulations and HR policies in order to facilitate staff integration.
- Participate in the development of any training material developed by the departments, including translating documents into the local language; performing initial editing and proofreading, and keeping the training materials available.
- Support the Manager in the implementation of the training plan.
- Cover the HR Supervisor role (including HR roster management, payroll, advances, Homere updating, contract development, and amendments) during the absence of the HR Supervisor.
- Maintains oversight of the Daily Worker pool.
- Support the Finance Supervisor for the data entry, scanning, and archiving of the documents to be prepared for the monthly closure and audit
- Cover the Finance Supervisor role (including UniField entries, cash box management, cash and cheque payment, cash inventories, etc.) during the absence of the Finance Supervisor.